- Why Atlantic London?
First of all, Atlantic London offers accurate information in regard to undergraduate and postgraduate education in the United Kingdom, as well as free guidance during studies.
Having over a decade of experience within the educational sector, Atlantic London provides a variety of different courses and locations in order to help each and every individual who wishes to study.
You can search for courses, check your eligibility, or read more information on www.atlanticlondon.co.uk.
Atlantic London simplifies everything, and it offers you the possibility of registering online.
- Why study in the United Kingdom?
- Imagine having an undergraduate degree from e prestigious university in London. It sounds amazing. But it will also be internationally recognized. Not to mention the quality of the courses.
- Getting such a diploma will definitely be a stepping stone for your career.
- Both universities and colleges in the United Kingdom provide a multicultural society, with a rich diversity of cultures, languages, and faiths.
- You will also find a widely varied cuisine, strong transport links, loads of festivals, and companies hungry for talents.
- As a student in the United Kingdom, you get plenty of benefits, such as a discount for transport or for council tax.
- What do I need to become a student?
First of all, you need a diploma. It can be a baccalaureate diploma, a 12 classes diploma + your transcript, or a 10 class diploma + a recommendation letter from your workplace.
Then, you must possess a relatively good knowledge of English. We have to mention that you will have to go to be interviewed by the institution and eventually pass an English test.
- Who pays for my studies?
If eligible, you will receive governmental funds provided by the Student Loan Company. These funds are repayable.
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/student-finance
Atlantic London Education is now online to guide you with your application.
Find out more and get in touch with us on our website www.atlanticlondon.co.uk, or give us a call on 020 7377 5971.
We offer free of charge services.