If you are looking for that first step toward a future career in healthcare management and if you are fascinated by the areas of health and business, then BSc Healthcare management programme will offer you a one-of-a-kind opportunity to explore a variety of career focused courses in both fields.
This course will allow you to broaden your knowledge and progress into leadership in the ever-challenging world of healthcare. This course ensures that you develop a thorough understanding of the obstacles that healthcare workers face, as well as organizational skills that can help you advance your career.
During the course you will also learn about societal responsibility, strategies and sustainability for both health and healthcare administration.
The variety of topics in this course will include:
- The political, financial, cultural and ethical aspects of healthcare improvements
- Understanding the importance, aim and significance of the strategic business process applied to organisations
- Understanding and learning about a range of diseases from a scientific perspective
- The global distribution of main diseases and their causes
- Analysing the factors that determine individual, group and population level health outcomes
- The theories and concepts used for effective project management
Course Length: 3 years / 4 years including Foundation year;
Start dates: January / April / August / September;