The BA/BSc (Hons) in Business Management course is designed for students wishing to embark on a professional career in business and management. The content of this course will give you a firm grounding in the essentials of management, marketing, accounting and the world economy. You’ll investigate how organisations think and work, how they’re managed, and the external world in which they operate. The degree allows you to shape your studies towards your career ambitions and build the knowledge, skills and experience to be a successful business manager in a wide range of industries.
By taking a degree in Business Management, you will develop a broad understanding of business organisations. You will understand how businesses develop strategies, make decisions, organise their internal resources, and manage risk and uncertainty. From the beginning you will start to develop the high levels of professionalism that employers look for, along with the understanding of how organisations operate and the ability to apply theory to real-life situations – making you efficient and effective in any organisational, cultural or social context.
You will gain a broad range of business knowledge and skills which will enable you to pursue a career in the private or public sectors, with third sector organisations, or in the main business-related professions. You will also have the skills appropriate to self-employment, and the conﬁdence to develop your own business.
What you will gain from your Business Management degree
Your BA/BSc (Hons) in Business Management degree will provide insights and expertise in specific business functions such as marketing, human resource management, accounting and finance. You will study specialised topics such as entrepreneurship and international business.
The course provide an in-depth understanding of all stages of the business management process, from conceptualisation to strategic evaluation.
This will give you real-world experience that will set you apart from other graduates when you enter the job market, as well as giving you the chance to put your newfound knowledge to the test. Having completed this course, you will be able to effectively apply a range of management and business theories and practices in an entrepreneurial and innovative manner.
Course Length: 3 years / 4 years including Foundation year;
Start dates: January / May / September;
This course will give you the abilities you have to seek after a profession as a business visionary or to work in business administration as a feature of a national or multinational association.
A Business Management degree is perfect for an occupation in the corporate world, and fits parts in keeping money, bookkeeping, protection, administration consultancy, enrollment and business look into.
Be that as it may, a lot of firms in different areas are vigilant for splendid business graduates to contract as administration learners, including retail, producing, the car business, nourishment and drink, pharmaceuticals and social insurance, utilities, development, philanthropies and neighborhood and focal government.
Contingent upon your interests, you could likewise go into HR, promoting, corporate correspondences, coordination, venture administration, deals or IT.
You can further your career in professions such as:
- Project Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Sales And Marketing Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Finance Manager
- Entry-Level Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
- Assistant Product Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business/Functional Manager
- Logistics And Distribution Manager
- Marketing/Sales Executive
- Marketing Analyst
- Retail/Risk Manager
- Risk Manager
- Reporting Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Training And Development Manager
- Sales Manager/Analyst
- Administrative Services Manager
- General Manager
- Operations Manager/Analyst
- Systems Analyst Actuarial Analyst
- Corporate Investment Banker
- Data Analyst
- Forensic Accountant
- Insurance Underwriter
- Management Consultant
- Operational Researcher
- Product Manager
- Project Coordinator/Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Sustainability Consultant
- Test Analyst
- Minimum Age: 18 years old;
- Applicants are required to submit proof of prior certificated learning (e.g. Secondary School Diploma/Baccalaureate/Level 3 qualification) and/or relevant work experience;
- Applications from mature candidates without formal qualifications are welcomed provided they could demonstrate appropriate levels of relevant ability and experience.
- If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for this course you may still be eligible for our Foundation year course. This is an extra year of study to prepare you for the full degree.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language.
- Applicants must bring their original certificates when coming for registration;
- Understanding Business Information
- The Corporate Environment
- Business and Enterprise
- Fundamentals of Management
- The Regulation of Business Creations
- The European Economy
- Organization Design and Management
- People Management and Performance in Contemporary Organizations
- Business Research and Decision Making
- Leading Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Serving Customers in Global Markets
- Brand Management
- Managing and Leading Responsibly
- Essential Psychology for Managers
- Learning through Work
- Work-Related Development 1
- Managing within a Global Regulatory Framework
- Strategy: Choices and Change
- Management Investigation and Dissertation
- Project Management
- Economics of Multinational Business
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Entrepreneurial Survival
- Managing Corporate Reputation
- Open Language Programme Module
* The units can change, contingent upon the picked pathway or discretionary modules which your organization will decide for the course structure.
You’ll be evaluated through individual reports, marketable strategies, gather introductions and exams. A few modules will expect you to create an e-portfolio including genuine examinations and assignments. The last year exposition will enable you to use all beforehand learnt information and apply it to a self-outlined research contemplate inside the branch of knowledge. All through your investigation, you’ll have coordinated help from your director.
Subsequent to finishing your college degree, in the event that you choose to improve your profession prospects much further you can apply for a postgraduate Master program. For more data with respect to movement please contact Atlantic London.
The Tuition Fee of the course will vary depending on the institution you wish to study in, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well. Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company to cover tuition fees and some living costs while studying, depending on your circumstances. Tuition fee loans, to cover the full cost of your course, are paid directly to the course provider. Maintenance loans can be applied for at the same time, lending you money at the start of each term. You won’t have to pay back the loan until after your course, when you’re earning above a certain level. Students can still apply for grants if they’re eligible for certain benefits, disabled, or need help with childcare costs.