About these Terms
This Website (the “Site”) is provided by Atlantic Education Service Ltd (“Atlantic”, “we”). We are a limited company offering educational support services. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09193501 and have our registered office at 128 Mille End Road, London, E1 4GB. Our Site is exclusively directed to individuals residing in England and Wales. We do not represent that content available on or through our Site (the “Content”) is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
These Terms are subject to change by Atlantic at any time in its discretion. Your use of this Site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes. Every time you wish to use our Site, please consult these Terms to ensure you understand the conditions of use that apply to our Site at the time of use. These Terms were most recently updated on 07.04.2021 when clauses were revised throughout in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
There are additional terms that may apply to your use of our Site namely, our Data Protection Notice which outlines how we use your personal data. For any enquiries regarding these terms you may contact us by e-mail at [email protected] and/or by telephoning our customer service line on 020 7377 5971.
Whether you are a consumer or a business, these Terms and any contractual and/or non-contractual dispute or claim arising from these Terms shall be governed by English law. Both you and Atlantic agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in connection with the Terms.
Restrictions of Use
This Site and any material published though the Site including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software (the “Content”) is the property of Atlantic, its affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
The following restrictions always apply to your use of our Site:
- The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Atlantic, except that:
- You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your own informational, non-commercial use, but not for commercial use or general distribution. You may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify in any way any paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded from our Site, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the Content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the Content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
In addition, users of the Site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility, or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text, or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to cause harm or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Atlantic.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by Atlantic, as determined by Atlantic in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses, or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity in using the Site.
Where you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must:
- Treat such information as confidential.
- Not disclose it to any third party.
- Promptly Contact Us if you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
If Atlantic becomes aware that you are in breach of any of the restrictions under these Terms, Atlantic reserves the right to revoke your right to any or all uses permitted under the same. This includes our right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
This Site is provided by Atlantic on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Atlantic makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of third-party rights or intellectual property. You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any Content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Atlantic does not warrant the availability of all or parts of this Site and its Content at any given time or location or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not Atlantic, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this Site or its Content. Atlantic makes no warranties that your use of the Content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such Content.
Our Site is made available free of charge. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Site or its Content is accurate, reliable, free from error, or up to date. The Content on our Site is provided for general information only. The Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Atlantic may make changes or improvements at any time. Therefore, the Site and its Content is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the Content on our Site. Further, any parts or all of the Content and/or functionality of our Site may be updated, changed, suspended, withdrawn, or their availability may be otherwise restricted, updated or changed at any time without prior notice to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs, our business priorities, or for any other reason Atlantic in its sole discretion deems necessary.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Atlantic, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering our Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall Atlantic be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Atlantic has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential aspect of these Terms and the parties acknowledge that Atlantic would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
Where our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or any information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Atlantic does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our Site’s landing page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. The following restrictions apply when linking to our site:
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with these Terms.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our Site may also include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to discussion boards and chat facilities. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please Contact Us.
Conversely, whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with these Terms. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with our Terms and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. This shall be a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and permanent licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the Site and across different media including to promote the Site or our services.