The BA/BSc (Hons) Business Management and Entrepreneurship degree provides you with an understanding of the theories and practices of entrepreneurship and innovation in a variety of organisational contexts. This course is all about taking innovative business ideas from inception, through development and implementation to create new products or services. If you see yourself as a catalyst for change in both large and small organisations, or you wish to develop your own enterprises, then this is the course for you.
What you need to know about the Business Management and Entrepreneurship course
By choosing to focus on entrepreneurship, you have the added benefit of specialist advice and knowledge in starting your own business. Entrepreneurs are pioneers and innovators who often build businesses from scratch, or work within their organisations to create new opportunities. This pathway offers a wide variety of modules on topics including entrepreneurship in the digital domain, business law, and entrepreneurship and innovation. Providing an overall view of entrepreneurial activity, you will explore different ways to approach entrepreneurship.
You will also learn how to consider financial and institutional systems in supporting entrepreneurship in different economies, and gain an analytical framework for understanding different approaches to entrepreneurial cultures. The course is tailored to help you develop key entrepreneurial skills in project management, team working and advanced leadership, to enable you to run your own start-up or set you up for a future career in consultancy and management.
This BA/BSc (Hons) Business Management and Entrepreneurship course is all about taking innovative business ideas from inception, through development and implementation to create new products or services. If you see yourself as a catalyst for change in both large and small organisations, or you wish to develop your own enterprises, then this is the course for you. You will gain in-depth knowledge of organisations and their environments, including their relationships to society. Specialising in entrepreneurship, you will learn how to manage innovation, and develop your own entrepreneurial skills. In addition, you will gain an understanding of managing people, business operations and logistics, marketing and communications, finance and accounting, corporate strategy and business ethics. You will also learn how businesses can operate effectively in a culturally diverse environment.
Course Length: 3 years / 4 years including Foundation year;
Start dates: January / May / September;
You’ll have numerous chances to investigate your vocation goals and you will be urged to take up advertising work positions and entry level positions. You’ll additionally work close by genuine organizations on venture based assignments, giving you valuable bits of knowledge to a scope of organizations and conceivable vocation decisions. Conceivable vocation ways incorporate beginning your own business, or applying your entrepreneurial abilities in broad daylight, private or beneficent segment associations.
You can further your career in professions such as:
- Managing Director
- Development Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (Ceo)
- Business Designer
- Business Development Executive
- Business Analyst/Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Business Reporter
- Associate Consultant
- Vice President Of Services
- Project Manager
- Account Executive
- Brand Planner
- Marketing Officer
- Finance Officer
- Risk Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Human Resource Management Officer
- Entrepreneurship And Innovation Manager
- Entrepreneurship Executive
- Operations Manager
- Customer Care Officer
- Mid-Level Management
- Sales Manager
- Research And Development Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Buyer
- Business Management Trainee
- Coordination Officer
- Financial Consultant
- Minimum Age: 18 years old;
- Applicants are required to submit proof of prior certificated learning (e.g. Secondary School Diploma/Baccalaureate/Level 3 qualification) and/or relevant work experience;
- Applications from mature candidates without formal qualifications are welcomed provided they could demonstrate appropriate levels of relevant ability and experience.
- If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for this course you may still be eligible for our Foundation year course. This is an extra year of study to prepare you for the full degree.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language.
- Applicants must bring their original certificates when coming for registration;
- Extended Academic Induction
- Business Readiness
- Business Organisations and Environments in a Global Context
- Introduction to Finance and Accounting for Managers
- Understanding Self and Others
- Introduction to Management
- Analysing Information and Data for Problem Solving
- Principles of Marketing and Communications in a Digital World
- Business Readiness (Year 2)
- Managing People and Careers
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Processes of Project Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Planning
- Business Readiness (Year 3)
- Business Ethics & Responsible Management
- Business and Management Dissertation (Part 1)
- Applied Corporate Strategy
- Business and Management Dissertation (Part 2) [in Entrepreneurship]
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Managing Innovation
* The units can vary, depending on the chosen pathway or optional modules which your institution will choose for the course structure.
Showing strategies center around dynamic understudy learning through classes, workshops, issue based and mixed getting the hang of (counting bunch work) intended to connect with your advantage. Appraisal strategies may incorporate articles, reports, introductions, contextual analyses, recordings, podcasts, wikis, web journals and notices, and additionally time-compelled in-class tests and exams.
Subsequent to finishing your college degree, in the event that you choose to upgrade your vocation prospects much further you can apply for a postgraduate Master program. For more data with respect to movement please contact Atlantic London.
The Tuition Fee of the course will vary depending on the institution you wish to study in, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well. Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company to cover tuition fees and some living costs while studying, depending on your circumstances. Tuition fee loans, to cover the full cost of your course, are paid directly to the course provider. Maintenance loans can be applied for at the same time, lending you money at the start of each term. You won’t have to pay back the loan until after your course, when you’re earning above a certain level. Students can still apply for grants if they’re eligible for certain benefits, disabled, or need help with childcare costs.