This degree in International Business Management is designed for students who want a management career in international, multinational or global organisations. BA/BSc (Hons) International Business Management course aims to provide students with the opportunity to develop a solid grounding in business process and mechanics, the skills to operate in a global environment and an in-depth understanding of the international marketplace. Skills across a range of disciplines are required by students looking to understand business operations in an international context.
In today’s international market, businesses need employees who understand globalisation, sustainability and intercultural communication. It’s a recipe for success. Learn more about these complex issues and how you can manage them in a modern, global organisation.
In our globalised economy, organisations large and small fight to compete in international markets. This programme studies organisations, their management and the global environment in which they operate, giving you a comprehensive business management education with an international perspective.
The BA/BSc (Hons) International Business Management programme are ideal for those with a global outlook and international aspirations, offering modules that develop both your core business management knowledge and a more specialist, specific understanding of the international aspects of the subject.
What you will gain from the International Business Management course
You will also enjoy a comprehensive business management education on the programmes, building a fundamental skills base and an understanding of how businesses operate.
As well as professional management practice – from accounting and economics to marketing, operations and organisational behaviour – you will be brought face-to-face with the challenges of managing people, finances, operations and customers.
Students can study a range of topics including business analysis, modern languages, finance, operations, human resources, management and marketing. It is expected that by the end of the course, students will have had the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills to progress to a career in a professional business environment.
Course Length: 3 years / 4 years including Foundation year;
Start dates: January / April / August / September;
This degree in International Business Management is intended to support an effective profession in a business working in a worldwide setting. Understudies who are planning to work far and wide and seek after genuinely universal vocations have the most to pick up from this global business administration program. Graduates will be all around arranged for work in fund, HR, promoting and business organization, especially in a worldwide or multi-social condition.
You can further your career in professions such as:
- Foreign trade (exports, imports) management
- Trade development officer
- Projects and strategy officer
- Microfinance project officer
- Infrastructure policy strategist
- Resource management officer
- Banking services for exports and imports
- International finance writer
- Foreign currency trader
- Foreign currency investment advisor
- Managing, monitoring or evaluating international projects
- International account executive
- International loan officer
- Natural resource policy analyst
- Cultural resource specialist
- Multicultural development officer
- Cross-cultural trainer/ Inclusion officer
- Corporate social responsibility officer
- International purchasing agent
- Consumer brand manager
- Regional operations manager
- International management consultant
- International advertising executive/Marketing specialist
- Government officer – Department of Foreign and Trade Affairs
- International business analyst
- International commodities trader
- Community economic development advisor
- Foreign service officer
- Political campaign manager
- International media planner
- International quality control auditor
- Program coordinator – International partnerships
- Country representative – Aid organisation
- Social impact researcher
- Trade commissioner
- Medical services researcher
- Wire transfer specialist
- Trade/Interest group lobbyist
- Education abroad counsellor
- Minimum Age: 18 years old;
- Applicants are required to submit proof of prior certificated learning (e.g. Secondary School Diploma/Baccalaureate/Level 3 qualification) and/or relevant work experience;
- Applications from mature candidates without formal qualifications are welcomed provided they could demonstrate appropriate levels of relevant ability and experience.
- If you are unable to meet the entry requirements for this course you may still be eligible for our Foundation year course. This is an extra year of study to prepare you for the full degree.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language.
- Applicants must bring their original certificates when coming for registration;
- Academic Skills
- Economics for Managers
- Global Business Environment
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Organisations and Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Year two, optional modules
- Business Law
- E-Business Management
- Responsible Business
- Project Management
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Advanced Strategic Management
- International Intercultural Management
- International Supply Chain Management
- Employment Law
- Career Management and Employability
- Digital Marketing
- EU Economy: Policy and Issues
- International and Comparative HRM
- Leadership in Contemporary Organisations
* The units can vary, depending on the chosen pathway or optional modules which your institution will choose for the course structure.
You’ll build up your learning through an assortment of exercises including intuitive gathering sessions, workshops and appraisals. The emphasis will be on industry ventures, contextual analyses, official outline reports, PC based activities, aggregate introductions, situation reenactments and examinations. This assortment empowers you to exhibit every one of your qualities and capacities for worldwide business administration.
Subsequent to finishing your college degree, on the off chance that you choose to upgrade your profession prospects considerably advance you can apply for a postgraduate Master program. For more data with respect to movement please contact Atlantic London.
The Tuition Fee of the course will vary depending on the institution you wish to study in, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well. Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company to cover tuition fees and some living costs while studying, depending on your circumstances. Tuition fee loans, to cover the full cost of your course, are paid directly to the course provider. Maintenance loans can be applied for at the same time, lending you money at the start of each term. You won’t have to pay back the loan until after your course, when you’re earning above a certain level. Students can still apply for grants if they’re eligible for certain benefits, disabled, or need help with childcare costs.