The Business Administration (MBA) Master Degree is designed to further enhance the careers of individuals interested in business and management. The MBA degree is one of the most prestigious and sought-after postgraduate degrees in the field of management and leadership. This course aims to accelerate your promotion to well-paid positions of leadership. It prepares you for new opportunities in any organisation, in any country, in a range of senior roles. An MBA not only opens up opportunities across a variety of sectors but also develops the skills you need to take your career to the next level.
How The Business Administration (MBA) Master Degree helps you
The MBA lends itself to a variety of careers and the substantial investment is almost certain to be reflected in increased earnings potential. MBA candidates can expect to gain a high level strategic approach to business decision making, enhanced leadership capabilities and an adaptable approach to changing business environments. You will develop your strategic knowledge, functional competence and problem-solving ability. You will also learn how to re-apply the best of international management practices. Our course focuses on problem-solving ability and linking theory to real-world challenges. As part of this, we encourage visits to local companies as well as guest lecturers who share their practical business experiences. Fundamental to our approach is a focus on both theory and its application to practice.
MBA is designed to prepare students for the challenges of management, exposing them to the latest thinking in business across a variety of sectors within an international context. You will engage with the key principles of business, including finance, economics, strategy, marketing, operations and leadership, as well as gaining insight into the context in which managers operate.
The university has partnered together with the CMI to offer you dual accreditation with your MBA, which will enhance your professional profile and add to your achievements. On successful completion of your MBA, you will be eligible for the Chartered Management Institute Level 7 Diploma in Management & Leadership. During your study period, you will also become and Affiliate Member of CMI, which gives you access to CMI’s knowledge resource ‘Management Direct’. At the end of your studies, graduates with 3 or more year’s management experience will be entitled to apply for full membership of the CMI or Chartered status. The University will offer extensive career support to help you gain a rapid return on your investment in yourself – and achieve your personal goals.
If you prefer, you can pursue an MBA that gives a specific reference in the award title to Finance, HRM, Supply Chain Management or Marketing.
Course Length: 1 year;
Start dates: January / April / August / September;
MBA jobs allow you to use your financial, managerial, analysis and organizational skills to succeed in the industry of your choice. An education in business provides you with these important concepts and prepares you for work in a variety of types of organizations. You may start in office administration and develop your career toward executive level positions. Small businesses and large companies with thousands of employees both need administrators with the ability to manage operations and use innovative concepts that lead to success for the organization and the people it employs. Your education can be a foundation for a career that fits your goals and strengths, and as you grow in your role, your business administration salary may increase as well.
Example of job opportunities for graduate with an MBA degree:
- Business Administrator/Manager
- Business Development Manager/Director
- Business Analyst Or Strategist
- Business Development Analyst, Associate, Or Manager
- Business and Insights Data Manager
- Financial Analyst/Advisor/Controler
- Project Manager
- Marketing Executive/Manager
- High-End Management Consultant
- Leadership Consulting Analyst/Manager
- Investment Banker/Manager
- Insurance Broker
- Vice President
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Loss Adjuster
- Senior Buyer
- Sales Executive Manager
- HR Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Logistics Manager
- Management Consultant
- Program Analyst
- General Manager
- Associate Director Corporate Development
- Director Of Business Analysis
- Director Of Development
- Executive Director
- Administrative Services Managers
- Head of Strategy and Planning
- Marketing Associate, Analyst, Or Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Project, Product, Or Program Manager
- Operations Analyst, Manager, Or Director
- Applicants are required to submit proof of Bachelor Degree Diploma;
- For candidates with over 5 years’ experience at a managerial level but without an undergraduate degree the programme leader will review applicants based upon their suitability for the course;
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language;
- Applicants must bring their original certificates when coming for registration;
- Managing and Leading People
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Environment
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Financial Management and Control
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA Dissertation
* The units can vary, depending on the optional modules which your institution will choose for the course structure.
We use a wide variety of teaching and learning methods which include lectures, seminars, class discussions, case studies, group work, presentations and applied study. Assessment is mainly through the dissertation and assignments, as well as exams in some subjects.
The Tuition Fee of the course will vary depending on the institution you wish to study in, as well as your status in the UK. The course is available for UK/EU and International Students as well. Please contact us to find out the tuition fee for a specific course you’d like to know about.
Government Funds – Student Finance England
If you are an UK/EU citizen or living in the UK on Indefinite stay, who wants to apply for a postgraduate course you can receive support from the government via Student Loan Company. If you’re starting a master’s degree, you could get a Postgraduate Master’s Loan of up to £10,609 to help with course fees and living costs. You won’t have to pay back the loan until after your course, when you’re earning above a certain level.