The master’s degree in entertainment science is a specialised diploma for those interested in a career in entertainment management based on digital content marketing.
The 12-month intensive program develops an integrated system to help you understand the continental nature of the unique nature and defining characteristics of entertainment content.
The program helps and encourages you to use the practical theory of evidence based on both systematic and creative evidence to solve complex problems and improve your professional practice
With a focus on student-led projects, the course guides them through research, product
development, branding and audience identification processes to find and grow an engaged
audience for their entertainment projects. Additionally, students will examine a range of case studies from across the content industries and learn best practices for distributing and marketing their releases.
The programme aims to help you:
- Develop critical abilities, specialist knowledge and practical skills for the development and distribution of entertainment content;
- Learn practical and theoretical strategies to aid decision-making, build audiences and improve outcomes for your business or entrepreneurial projects;
- Expand and manage different stakeholder relationships within relevant professional and creative communities;
- Propose, manage and deliver practical projects drawing from independent inquiry and experimentation, and generates new academic, commercial and professional insights;
- Prepare students for careers as entertainment managers, leadership roles within digital content organisations, and for further research within industry or academic settings.
Course Length: 1 year;
Start dates: January / April / August / September;